Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Jenny January Day Two: Pink Mary Blair Parasols!

Mary Blair parasols Jenny skirt in pink!
Day Two of Miss Amy May's Jenny January is the first Pinup Girl Clothing skirt I ever stalked on their "coming soon" page: the Mary Blair pink parasols print Jenny skirt! Literally, as soon as I saw this skirt, I knew I had to have it. I literally watched the "coming soon" page for months, waiting for it to be released. The moment I got the "your products are in stock" email, I rushed to the site and bought the skirt - as well as the cardigan I am wearing in the picture, which matches perfectly, BTW - ten minutes from receiving the in-stock email!

This is the first-run version, so it doesn't have pockets, but I love it so much. I wear this skirt all the time, even though the pink is a tough color to match. It really looks best with a white top and this pink cardigan, which, upon looking for it to link it for you all, appears to have been discontinued. :(

In this picture, I have accessorized my outfit with chrome Mary Janes from Zappos, vintage starburst jewelry, and a two-tone pink pinup hair flower from my Valentine's Day collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment