Sunday, January 22, 2017

Jenny January - Day 7 (last day): Ice Blue Harlequin Print Dress

For the last day of Miss Amy May's Jenny January, I chose to wear the last Jenny dress I bought from Pinup Girl Clothing: the ice blue harlequin print! I am a harlequin diamond nut. I love this motif, so much, and so, outside of the Halloween harlequin (which I wasn't fond of the orange in it) and the purple harlequin print (which I didn't like the green and purple combo that doesn't look good on my skin tone), I have at last one item in every colorway. This dress... I didn't think I was going to be able to afford it, but my Tommy Lee surprised me with it as a Christmas present, and I am so glad that he did because it is really versatile, and the fit is amazing, in my opinion.

And that does it for another year of Jenny January posts. I am ready for a wiggle skirt tomorrow, though, and I'll be filming another episode of the Mid-Century Kitchen with Molly Starlite. What should I cook? I'm thinking potato salad.

Like what you see here? Want to help me make more awesome stuff? Support me on Patreon.com and get instant rewards! You could get a custom song, free copies of my books, free jewelry, a say in my projects, and so much more! Thank you for your patronage!

No comments:

Post a Comment