Monday, January 16, 2017

Jenny January - Day One: Red Harlequin

Chocolate harlequin Jenny dress from Pinup Girl Clothing
Jenny January is an event started by Miss Amy May in which pinup ladies dress in a different Pinup Girl Clothing Jenny dress or skirt every day for a week. It's a lot of fun, and you sometimes get to match outfits with other pinup ladies. It's a huge event on Instagram, and last year, I collaborated with over a dozen pinup ladies to match outfits for all seven days.

This year, I have been too busy to schedule any collaborations on purpose, but I am still participating. For Day One of Jenny January, I am wearing one of my favorite Jenny dresses: the chocolate harlequin Jenny dress! I love this dress because the color scheme looks great with my coloring, and it's a bigger size that I tailored to fit me, so the bodice fits all the way to my bellybutton on my freakishly long waist. It's eye-catching and a perfect precursor to Valentine's Day next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment