Thursday, January 19, 2017

Jenny January, Day 4: Jenny Skirt in Black!

A plain black swing skirt is a must-have staple for any pinup wardrobe. It's simple, elegant, and pairs with virtually any top or blouse by virtue of its neutrality. The black Jenny skirt from Pinup Girl Clothing that I chose to wear for Day Four of Miss Amy May's Jenny January is a high quality choice for putting such a work horse in your closet. I found mine to be rather long when I got it - and I am pretty tall at just a hair under six feet - so I have hemmed mine 2 inches. While you'll want to keep a lint roller on hand - as you would with any black or dark colored apparel - the black Jenny skirt is such a versatile piece that I can't see how anyone wouldn't recommend it. For my Day Four outfit, I paired my black Jenny skirt with the Carole top in Villain's print (with art by Stephanie Buscema) and the perfect pinup shrug in black, all from PUG.

Like what you see here? Want to help me make more awesome stuff? Support me on Patreon.com and get instant rewards! You could get a custom song, free copies of my books, free jewelry, a say in my projects, and so much more! Thank you for your patronage!

No comments:

Post a Comment