Friday, January 20, 2017

Jenny January - Day Five: Black/Teal Harlequin Jenny Dress!

This is, bar none, my favorite Jenny dress, mostly because of the print and color scheme. I wore this dress for Day Five of Miss Amy May's Jenny January, where you wear a different Jenny dress or skirt every day for seven days. This was the first Jenny dress I bought from Pinup Girl Clothing and the start of a bit of an obsession: I love the cut and style of this dress as well as the whole midcentury harlequin motif. So much heart-eyes.







Like what you see here? Want to help me make more awesome stuff? Support me on Patreon.com and get instant rewards! You could get a custom song, free copies of my books, free jewelry, a say in my projects, and so much more! Thank you for your patronage!

No comments:

Post a Comment