Saturday, January 21, 2017

Jenny January - Day 6: Cherry Border Print Dress

My second favorite Jenny dress that I own is this cherry border print dress that I wore for Miss Amy May's Jenny January Day 6. I ADORE this print because it is unusual compared to traditional all-over cherry prints... plus, this one is a dress that is actually three sizes too big for me that I tailored to fit me. That means that the waistline of the dress makes it all the way to my navel and my natural waist, accommodating my freakishly long waist better than any other dress I own.

I wore this dress to walk in the Women's March on Washington Sister March in Sandpoint, Idaho this morning/afternoon. It was a near-blizzard out there today, and, while the weather ruined my wet set, it couldn't stop our spirit and determination and solidarity... and my dress kept me warm while we were out there for about 2 and half hours with about 800 other like-minded souls.


Like what you see here? Want to help me make more awesome stuff? Support me on Patreon.com and get instant rewards! You could get a custom song, free copies of my books, free jewelry, a say in my projects, and so much more! Thank you for your patronage!

No comments:

Post a Comment