Friday, March 4, 2016

In Praise of the Cardigan

The cardigan. A staple of any wardrobe, in my opinion. I love my cardigans; they're essential to making multiple outfits out of just a few choice clothing pieces.

Cardigans are for more than keeping warm: they literally change the way an outfit or dress looks on any particular day, and, depending on the color and cut, makes an entirely new outfit.

Over dresses, over skirts with skirts... with pants, layered over tanks and tees... the possibilities are endless.

Wear the rainbow....






Left to right: Black, royal blue, ice blue, mint, olive, mustard, orange, red, magenta, pink, pale pink, and oatmeal.

I also have a couple of patterned cardigans: atomic kitty and atomic argyle from Voodoo Vixen... and a couple of shrugs, too: red, yellow, black, blue, and white. And then a couple of boleros, too: both satin, one in teal and one in black. And then some crapped jackets... I have a problem, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment