Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Hair Flowers

As I have mentioned before, I make hair flowers to go with outfits. I make them just because I can, and I find it therapeutic and relaxing, I'd imagine in much the same way fishing fly-tiers find the steady wrapping motion relaxing; it's very much the same except, you know, flowers 'n'at.

Anyway, I am taking custom orders right now, so please contact me (through this blog, through my Etsy store - link over there on the right sidebar, through Facebook, etc) and let me know what colors/flowers/style you want and I will do my best to accommodate. Right now, I have on hand:

- Ombre pink to white peonies
- Cream colored mums
- Pale yellow to pink dahlias
- Pale green orchids
- Dark pink orchids
- Yellow and pink petunias
- Pink petunias
- Orange magnolias with sparkly centers
- Orange daisies
- Orange marigolds
- Yellow marigolds
- Dark yellow mums
- Red daisies
- Dark pink hibiscus
- Small yellow daisies
- Blue daisy
- White daisy

Anything else I can probably get; just let me know what colors and flowers you want, or show me photos of the outfit you's like to match! Custom orders start at $15; I can get deluxe micro-suede flowers for a bit more.


No comments:

Post a Comment