Friday, February 12, 2016

Looking Forward...

February. Always a stressful month. Winter's winding down, but the days are still short and the snow is murky and dingy and there's virtually nothing to look forward to. It's easy to get down in the dumps, and I have been lately, but a bright spot that just appeared, for me, anyway, is that Pinup Girl Clothing is coming out with some awesome new stuff and re-issuing some discontinued items that I am really looking forward to!

Coming back (that they've announced so far that I am REALLY looking forward to) is the Sky Blue Jenny dress, the baby blue Vamp top, the Havana Nights dress in red, the solid color Harley dresses (yellow, olive, and blue), and, one of my unicorns, the Jenny skirt in black harlequin print.

Among the new stuff coming soon that I really, really, really am looking forward to is the new peasant tops in bright blue, mint, dark green, and olive, and...

Jenny dresses in pale pink and, hopefully, pale yellow (they've not announced yellow, though... green would be cool, too...)!

I am also glad that they're restocking the peasant top in pale pink, and I hope that they get more of the peasant top in pale yellow, too... I have this dream outfit of the Little Jun jacket and skirt set in turquoise layered over a peasant top in yellow...

They're also going to have new Mary Blair prints in scarves, skirts, and dresses, as well as new prints for the Harley dresses and solid color Jenny skirts... I'm going to have to get a second job... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment