Monday, February 20, 2017

Spring Holidays Hair Flowers - Now in the Molly Starlite Store!

I'm ready for spring; I don't care that there is still tons of snow on the ground here. Because I am so ready for spring, I have already started uploading my newest products to my Etsy shop: Spring-themed hair accessories! Easter, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, general spring pastels... over the next day or so I will be adding tons of new stock to my shop, so keep checking back. The first product available are these GORGEOUS hydrangea bunches in pale pastels colors of pink, yellow, and blue. I also made coordinating, detachable nests that clip to the flowers with alligator clips, so these hair flowers are perfect for Easter or any time, just by removing the nests!


I have tons of new products coming in the next day or so, so keep checking back, and I will try to remember to post here as I put them up for sale!



Like what you see here? Want to help me make more awesome stuff? Support me on Patreon.com and get instant rewards! You could get a custom song, free copies of my books, free jewelry, a say in my projects, and so much more! Thank you for your patronage!

No comments:

Post a Comment