Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jenny January Round Up

Many of those who enjoy pinup life have heard of Jenny January, started by Miss Amy May, wherein those who own Pinup Girl Clothing's Jenny skirts and dresses wear exclusively that style of skirts and dresses for their OOTD (outfit of the day) posts on Instagram (and sometimes, they're posted elsewhere). This year, I finally had enough Jenny skirts/dresses to participate, and, not only that, I got a bunch of gals from the #ImAPUGDuh crew to join in, twinning, tripletting, quadrupletting (and more)... basically, setting up days where we all agreed to photograph ourselves wearing the same Jenny skirt or dress on the same day.

Monday was the Mary Blair Commuters print Jenny:
Tuesday was the black and teal harlequin Jenny:
Wednesday was the cherry border print Jenny:
Thursday was the Mary Blair Parasols print Jenny:

Friday was the orange border print Jenny:
Saturday was the red and chocolate harlequin Jenny:

And, finally, Sunday was the castles print Jenny:
I had a blast! It was the first time I had gotten to participate in an event like this with some like-minded women, and I am so glad that I got to! It's quite a community that Pinup Girl Clothing has fostered with their clothing!

But, honestly: after a week of nothing but swing dresses, I am ready for wiggle:

No comments:

Post a Comment